43 Charity Shops; 26 years in Charity Retailing and over 26 years helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania with all that we do!
You will join a vibrant busy charity retail environment where no two days are the same and the local community is at the heart of everything that we do.
We are recruiting for a full-time Assistant Manager to join our Fulham Kids Charity Shop's vibrant team of employees and volunteers as soon as possible.
- Location: FARA Fulham Kids Charity Shop, London, SW6 5RP
- Shop Opening Hours: 09:00 – 18:00
- 8 hour shift/ 30min break
- 5 days per week rota (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Location, days and times of work can always be changed by the Management. Our shops are open 7 days per week and time sheets may vary across our 44 shops 9-5, 10-6, 11-7
The Assistant Manager’s main duty is to support the Shop Manager and team in the effective running of the shop. As Assistant Manager your duties will include:
- Steaming clothes
- Sorting Donations
- Shop Displays
- Till and Cash handling
- Manual Handling
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Creating and maintain a welcoming ambience
- Dealing with customer issues and queries effectively
- Networking with customers and the local community
- Following the Company’s Policies and Procedures