43 Charity Shops; 26 years in Charity Retailing and over 26 years helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania with all that we do!
You will join a vibrant busy charity retail environment where no two days are the same and the local community is at the heart of everything that we do.
We are recruiting for a full-time Temporary Shop Manager to join our Ealing Kids Charity Shop's vibrant team of employees and volunteers as soon as possible.
The Shop Manager’s main duty is to run the shop effectively. As Shop Manager you will be required to:
- Recruit shop staff and arrange shop cover
- Supervise and train shop staff and volunteers
- Delegate tasks
- Motivate staff and volunteers
- Encourage a positive team spirit
- Meet Sales Targets
- Create and maintain a welcoming ambience
- Deal with customer issues and queries effectively
- Network with customers and the local community
- Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures
Other duties of a Shop Manager include but are not limited to paperwork and admin, Gift Aid (signup and processing), sorting donations, steaming of clothes, pricing, displays, till handling, cashing up, manual handling, maintaining a clean tidy and safe working environment.