43 Charity Shops; 26 years in Charity Retailing and over 26 years helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania.
You will join a busy charity retail environment where no two days are the same as the warehouse is a central hub supporting and helping the shops maximize their potential.
We are recruiting for a full-time Warehouse Driver to join our Fara Warehouse’s vibrant team of employees as soon as possible.
- Location: FARA Warehouse, London, TW4
- Working Hours: 8:00 – 16:00
- 8 hour shift/ 30min break
- 5 days per week rota (Monday – Friday, occasional weekends as needed)
*Days and times of work can always be changed by the Management in order to service our shops which are open 7 days per week.
The Warehouse Driver is primarily responsible for driving the company vehicles, to ensure the efficient delivery and collection of stock between Fara Shops and the Warehouse, as well as supporting the Warehouse Manager in the effective running of the Warehouse.
As Warehouse Driver your duties will include:
- Driving the company vehicles
- Regular vehicle checking and assisting with the vehicle’s maintenance
- Loading and unloading vehicles following specific shop orders
- Collecting and disposing of large rubbish items
- Assisting in Warehouse organization and storage
- Assisting in regular stock turnover and stock rotation when required
- Ad hoc warehouse office duties
- Manual Handling
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment
- Working as a part of the team
- Minimum 1-year Van driving experience in the UK
- Driving license cat B
- Customer Service Skills
- Great Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
- Organised and Efficient
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Internal policies and procedures training and support throughout your employment
- £21,000 annual salary, reviewed yearly and within 3 months of starting.
- Option to work overtime if available
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank and public holidays
- 50% staff discount on the majority of goods in the shop you are visiting
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension contribution