43 Charity Shops; 26 years in Charity Retailing and over 26 years helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania with all that we do!
You will join a vibrant busy charity retail environment where no two days are the same and the local community is at the heart of everything that we do.
We are recruiting for a part-time Sales Assistant to join our Chiswick Charity Shop's vibrant team of employees and volunteers as soon as possible.
The Sales Assistant's main duty is to support the Shop Manager and team in the effective running of the shop. As Sales Assistant your duties will include:
- Sorting Donations
- Steaming clothes
- Shop Displays
- Till and Cash handling
- Manual Handling
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Creating and maintain a welcoming ambiance
- Dealing with customer issues and queries effectively
- Networking with customers and the local community
- Following the Company’s Policies and Procedures